PDF or the Portable Document Format documents are the most preferred document format, as they are very secure and cannot be edited. Sometimes, you would like to edit the PDF document, the simples solution is to convert the PDF document to Word format and after making changes to it, convert back to PDF.
There are many freeware available which can convert the native PDF document to editable Word format, but screw up the original layout of the PDF. Converting scanned PDF document to Word even becomes more difficult as it would require the OCR technology to recognize the text on the scanned PDF.
I stumbled upon Wondershare PDF converter which is one of the best-selling PDF converter available in the market. Its conversion is of high quality yet its affordable.
It comes in two edition, first one is standard PDF Converter which can convert native PDF to Office formats, EPUB, HTML, text and images with great preservation and second one is the PDF Converter Pro which can convert scanned PDF to editable Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, HTML and text with OCR.
The Pro version has Built-in leading-edge OCR technology which recognizes text on scanned PDF and convert scanned PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, etc. With PDF converter Pro, users can convert both standard and scanned PDF to any format which makes it best PDF converter.
Salient Features of PDF Converter Pro:
- Support OCR: Convert scanned PDF to text-based Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/ Text formats
- Powerful Conversion: Convert native PDF to Word / Excel/ PPT/ EPUB/ HTML/Text /Images(.jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp and .tiff)
- Create PDF Files: Save Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text and more as PDF format
- Protect PDF with Password and Permissions: Add password and permissions to restrict people’s access to the PDF files
- Merge PDF files: Merge an array of PDF files into a single one
- Convert Protected PDF: Convert encrypted PDF files without hassles
- Great Preservation: Preserve original text, images, graphics, etc.
- Batch Conversion: Convert multiple PDFs to multi-format documents
Wondershare provides a really helpful user guide which can even a naïve user can use it. Follow the URL to access the PDF Converter software user guide.
Steps to convert PDF document:
1. Install the Wondershare PDF Converter or PDF Converter Pro and click the Add Files button to upload the PDF files which you want to convert.
2. Now, select an output format for the output files. Click the output format drop-down list on the right side of the main interface to select format you need.
3. Click the Convert button to begin the PDF conversion.
I have personally tested a long complex PDF document and the converted Microsoft Word was spot on with all the layout in exact order as it was in the PDF.
Wondershare PDF converter supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
Email This Post
Print This Post