Whistle is an easy-to-use phone service that you can use anywhere on your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac and Windows PC.
All you need is internet access through a wired, wifi or 3G connection! Whistle allows you to make and receive crystal-clear phone calls, whether you’re at home or on the go.
From April 13th, 2011, they’re capping the length of inbound and outbound calls for free users at 20 minutes. This is a per call limit only.
How is Whistle Service Free ?
Whistle calls will have an audio ad played at the beginning of the call as well as a small display ad that appears on the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch phone screen. When you experience these ads, you may call any US phone number for free from anywhere in the world!
Who uses Whistle ?
* International Callers calling the United States
* Domestic Callers looking to save on expensive landline and cell phone bills
* Anyone looking for one number as a point of contact.
* iPod Touch and iPad users looking to turn that device into a simple and easy to use phone
1. Download Whistle
2. Run Whistle installer
3. Open Whistle
4. Select “Create Account” from setup wizard
5. Fill out the Create Whistle Account form and then click “Sign Up” button
6. An activation email will be sent to your account email
7. Click the activation link in the email to activate your Whistle account
8. Start enjoying your Whistle Service
Download Whistle now!
Email This Post
Print This Post